Green Day - American Idiot

Publicado por JoRgE viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009


Track List :
  1. American Idiot
  2. Jesus Of Suburbia
    ---- 1.Parte I. Jesus Of Suburbia
    ---- 2.Parte II. City Of The Damned
    ---- 3.Parte III. I Don't Care
    ---- 4.Parte IV. Dearly Beloved
    ---- 5.Parte V. Tales Of Another Broken Home
  3. Holiday
  4. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
  5. Are We The Waiting
  6. St. Jimmy
  7. Give Me Novacaine
  8. She's A Rebel
  9. Extraordinary Girl
  10. Letterbomb
  11. Wake Me Up When September Ends
  12. Homecoming
    ---- 1.Parte I. The Death Of St. Jimmy
    ---- 2.Parte II. East 12th St.
    ---- 3.Parte III. Nobody Likes You
    ---- 4.Parte IV. Rock and Roll Girlfriend (cantada por Tré Cool)
    ---- 5.Parte V. We're Coming Home Again
  13. Whatsername

1 Responses to Green Day - American Idiot

  1. Anónimo Says:
  2. I'm really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

    Also visit my site :: Rootcanalcosts100.com

     

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares

Webs Amigas

Seguidores